Friday, March 28, 2014


Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology. GATE 2014 organizing institute is IIT KHARAGPUR. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven IITs  Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. 

The score is used for admissions to various post-graduate programmes (M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D.) in Indian higher education institutes with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies.  

GATE Result will be declared  on 28th March 2014. Student can check their result on University web portal. After the declaration of the results.  GATE Score Cards will be issued mailed to the Correspondence address given in the application to  All candidates whose marks are greater than or equal to the qualifying mark in their respective papers. There is no provision for the issue of additional GATE Score Cards.

All those candidates who have to appear in  GATE Exam 2014  waiting to check their results. Students can check their result on  http://gateapp.iitkgp.ac.in/gate/

CLICK FOR MORE Live assistant

Cooment your scores and quaries below.We try to solve our best.
ALL THE BEST FOR ALL ASPIRANTS 

13 comments:

  1. my gate 2014 score is 559 and rank is 6364. I am from general category. is there any chance of getting mnit jaipur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gate 2014 rank is 6981 and my score is 547..can u plz tell me if i can get into any nits?if so please mention me which nits can i get into..??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from EE branch , My gate score is 607 and normalized score is 43.04 and AIR is 1768. Do I have any chance in any IIt s .Please reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can try in counciling....but for ur case( General category) IIT wiil be a hard one.....as u are from EE ,many students of EE will prefer PSU or others govt jobs,so you can try that also
      Or go for NIT..

      Delete
    2. Speaking of PSU s ... do i have any chance of getting selected in PSU s that comes after JUNe ... plz reply

      Delete
    3. Have u applied for any PSU ?

      Delete
  4. My GATE score is 639, AIR-3079 and my normalised marks is 50.41 . I am from ECE. Is there any possibility in IITs or good NITs? Where should I apply? please assist me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my gate score is 530 in civil (gen) wer can i get admission

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gate score is 514 AIR: 3754 OBC branch CS.
    Is there any possibilty in IITs and NITs? Please help...

    ReplyDelete
  7. my normalized score -42.72...gate score-549..rank 6933..branch ece.. help me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I am from CS branch.My gate 2014 rank is 1907 and gate score is 595. Can i get admission to any of the the IIT?? plz reply

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I am from EC branch.My gate 2014 rank is 12229 and gate score is 477 marks 36.49. Where can I get admission.plz rply

    ReplyDelete